April 2021, Vol. 6, No. 4, pp. 69-82.
On Hybrid Structures of Hypersoft Sets and Rough Sets
Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science and Arts, Yozgat Bozok University, Yozgat, Turkey.
*Corresponding author’s e-mail:email@example.com
Hypersoft sets, derived by transforming the approximate function in the structure of Molodtsov's soft set into a multi-attribute approximate function, and rough sets are effective mathematical tools for dealing with the uncertainties. This paper is devoted to making some contributions to the theory of rough hypersoft set and introducing the theory of hypersoft rough set, based on the hypersoft rough approximations with respect to the hypersoft approximation space. Furthermore, it is discussed the structural properties of hypersoft rough sets in detail.
Keywords: Rough set; Hypersoft set; Rough hypersoft set; Hypersoft rough set.
- Pawlak Z. Rough sets International Journal of Computer and Information Sciences. 2010;11:341-356.
- Pawlak Z, Skowron A. Rudiments of rough sets. Information Sciences. 2007;177:3-27.
- Molodtsov D. Soft set theory-first results. Computers and Mathematics with Applications. 1999;37:19-31.
- Atagün AO, Aygün E. Groups of soft sets. Journal of Intelligent and Fuzzy Systems. 2016;30(2):729-733.
- Atagün AO, Sezer AS. Soft sets, soft semimodules and soft substructures of semimodules. Mathematical Sciences Letters. 2015;4(3):235.
- Aygün E, Kamacı H. Some generalized operations in soft set theory and their role in similarity and decision making. Journal of Intelligent and Fuzzy Systems. 2019;36(6):6537-6547.
- Kamacı H. A novel approach to similarity of soft sets. Adıyaman University Journal of Science. 2019;9(1):23-35.
- Kamacı H. Similarity measure for soft matrices and its applications. Journal of Intelligent and Fuzzy Systems. 2019;36(4):3061-3072.
- Deli I, Long HV, Son LH, Kumar R, Dey A. New expected impact functions and algorithms for modeling games under soft sets. Journal of Intelligent and Fuzzy Systems. 2020;39(3):4463-4472.
- Deli I, Çağman N. Application of soft sets in decision making based on game theory. Annals of Fuzzy Mathematics and Informatics. 2016;11(3): 425-438.
- Kamacı H. Selectivity analysis of parameters in soft set and its effect on decision making. International Journal of Machine Learning and Cybernetics. (2020);11(2):313-324.
- Kamacı H, Saltık K., Akız HF, Atagün AO. Cardinality inverse soft matrix theory and its applications in multicriteria group decision making. Journal of Intelligent and Fuzzy Systems. 2018;34(3):2031-2049.
- Petchimuthu S, Garg H, Kamacı H, Atagün AO. The mean operators and generalized products of fuzzy soft matrices and their applications in MCGDM. Computational and Applied Mathematics. 2019;39(2), Article number: 68:1-32.
- Petchimuthu S, Kamacı H. The row-products of inverse soft matrices in multicriteria decision making. Journal of Intelligent and Fuzzy Systems. 2019;36(6):6425-6441.
- Çağman N, Karataş S. Intuitionistic fuzzy soft set theory and its decision making. Journal of Intelligent and Fuzzy Systems. 2013;24(4):829-836.
- Kamacı H. Interval-valued fuzzy parameterized intuitionistic fuzzy soft sets and their applications. Cumhuriyet Science Journal. 2019;40(2):317-331.
- Kamacı H. Introduction to N-soft algebraic structures. Turkish Journal of Mathematics. 2020;44(6):2356-2379.
- Kamacı H, Petchimuthu S. Bipolar N-soft set theory with applications. Soft Computing. 2020;24(22):16727-16743.
- Karaaslan F. Neutrosophic soft sets with applications in decision making. International Journal of Information Science and Intelligent System. 2015;4(2):1-20.
- Riaz M, Çağman N, Zareef I, Aslam M. N-soft topology and its applications to multi-criteria group decision making. Journal of Intelligent and Fuzzy Systems. 2019;36(6):6521-6536.
- Aktaş H, Çağman N. Soft sets and soft groups. Information Sciences. 2007;177:2726-2735.
- Feng F, Li C, Davvaz B, Ali MI. Soft sets combined with fuzzy sets and rough sets: a tentative approach. Soft Computing. 2010;14:899-911.
- Ali MI. A note on soft sets, rough soft sets and fuzzy soft sets. Applied Soft Computing. 2011;11:3329-3332.
- Karaaslan F. Bipolar soft rough relations. Communications Faculty of Sciences University of Ankara Series A1 Mathematics and Statistics. 2016;65(1):105-126.
- Karaaslan F, Çağman N. Bipolar soft rough sets and their applications in decision making. Afrika Mathematika. 2018;29:823-839.
- Riaz M, Davvaz B, Firdous A, Fakhar A. Novel concepts of soft rough set topology with applications. Journal of Intelligent and Fuzzy Systems. 2019;36(4):3579-3590.
- Smarandache F. Extension of soft set to hypersoft set, and then to plithogenic hypersoft set. Neutrosophic Sets and Systems. 2018;22:168-170.
- Abbas M, Murtaza G, Samarandache F. Basic operations on hypersoft sets and hypersoftpoint. Neutrosophic Sets and Systems. 2020;35:407-421.
- Saeed M, Ahsan M, Siddique K, Ahmad MR. A study of the fundamentals of hypersoft set theory. International Journal of Scientific and Engineering Research. 2020;11(1):320-329.
- Ahmad MR, Saeed M, Afzal U, Yang MS. A novel MCDM method based on plithogenic hypersoft sets under fuzzy neutrosophic environment. Symmetry. 2020;12:1855.
- Martin N, Smarandache F. Introduction to combined plithogenic hypersoft sets. Neutrosophic Sets and Systems. 2020;35:503-510.
- Rahman AU, Saeed M, Samarandache F. Convex and concave hypersoft sets with some properties. Neutrosophic Sets and Systems. 2020;38:497-508.
- Saqlain M, Jafar N, Moin S, Saeed M, Broumi S. Single and multi-valued neutrosophic hypersoft set and tangent similarity measure of single valued neutrosophic hypersoft sets. Neutrosophic Sets and Systems. 2020;32:317-328
- Saqlain M, Xin XL. Interval valued, m-polar and m-polar interval valued neutrosophic hypersoft sets. Neutrosophic Sets and Systems. 2020;36:389-399.
- Rahman AU, Hafeez A, Saeed M, Ahmad MR, Farwa U. Development of rough hypersoft set with application in decision making for the best choice of chemical material. In: Smarandache F, Saeed M, Saqlain M, Abdel-Baset M, editors. Theory and Application of Hypersoft Set (ISBN 978-1-59973-699-0). Brussels: Pons Publishing House; 2021. p. 192-202.
International Journal of Modern Science and Technology