June 2020, Vol. 5, No. 6, pp. 164-167.
Hand Gesture and Voice Controlled Smart Vehicle
T. Thivagar, A. Sriram*
Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Arasu Engineering College, Kumbakonam-612 501. India.
*Corresponding author’s e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
An adaptable human vehicle interface is interaction to the people and robots. Working robots will cooperate to the people makes the work more effortless and uncomplicated. The purpose of robotics in commercial & residential intention has come to be quite essential for executing challenging work into more conveniently simple way. There are a lot of researches working on to enhance the connection between humans and robot. The main objective of the project is to develop a robotic vehicle using Arduino and to controls the vehicle with the help of voice based information. The whole mechanism of the project is based upon the device namely Arduino. The feature of “hand gesture” helps it to move wirelessly depending upon the Radio Frequency, which is placed upon the hand of the user. Another aspect of the present work is, it can recognize the command of the user in other words it is a voice controlled.
Keywords: Voice controlled vehicle; Robotics and voice recognition; Arduino; Motor driver; Modular.
- Shruthi BN, Shivraj, Sumathi S. Hand gesture based direction control of robocar using arduino microcontroller. International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering 2014;3(3):32-35.
- Nduanya UI, Oleka CV, Orji EZ. Design and implementation of arduino-based gesture-controlled system with accelerometer. International Journal of Recent Trends in Engineering and Research 2018;4:90-96. 10.23883/ijrter.2018.4361.bnrm9.
- Gaurav G, Abhijeet A, Anil Kumar, Avdesh. Wirelessly Hand Glove Operated Robot. International Journal of Advanced Research in Electronics and Communication Engineering. 2014;3:1545-47.
- Harish Kumar K, Vipul H, Sayali P, Pravish S. Gesture controlled robot using image processing. International Journal of Advanced Research in Artificial Intelligence 2013;2(9):69-77.
- Aditya P, Akhil DP, Arunav B, Akshaykumar G, Pankaj. Hand Gestures Controlled Robotic Arm. Journal of International Academic Research For Multidisciplinary. 2014;2(4):234-40.
- Murat Kemal BAYGUN, Turkce Komultari Taniyan Ses Tanima Sistemi Gelistirilmesi, Yuksek Lisans Tezi, Pamukkale Universites Fen Bilmerli Enstitusu Bilgisayar Muhendisligi Anabilim Dali, Denzili, Subat 2006.
- Asokan A, Pothen AJ, Vijayaraj RK. Armatrona wearable gesture recognition glove: For control of robotic devices in disaster management and human rehabilitation. International Conference on Robotics and Automation for Humanitarian Applications. Kollam, India; 2016.
- Bannach D, Amft O, Kunze KS, Heinz EA, Troster G, Lukowicz P. Waving real hand gestures recorded by wearable motion sensors to a virtual car and driver in a mixed-reality parking game. IEEE Symposium on Computational Intelligence and Game. Honolulu, HI, USA; 2007.
- Bodiroza S, Stern HI, Edan Y. Dynamic gesture vocabulary design for intuitive human-robot dialog. Proceedings of the seventh annual ACM/IEEE International Conference on Human-Robot Interaction. Boston Massachusetts, USA; 2012.
- Riyaz M, Sandesh V, Ashish S, Tanveer P. Hand gesture control robot vehicle. International Journal of Electronics & Communication Technology 2013;4(SPL-2):77- 80.
- Aswath S, Tilak CK, Suresh A, Udupa G. Human gesture recognition for real – time control of humanoid robot. International Journal of Advance in Mechanical and Automobile Engineering 2014;1(1):96-100.
- Baron G, Czekalski P, Golenia M, Tokarz K. Gesture and voice driven mobile tribot robot using Kinect sensor. International Symposium on Electrodynamic and Mechatronic Systems (SELM), Opole-Zawiercie, Poland; 2013.
International Journal of Modern Science and Technology