International Journal of Modern Science and Technology
May 2019, Vol. 4, No. 5, pp 123-127.
Design and Development of Manual Hank Reeling Machine
Leather Engineering Department, Ethiopian Institute of Textile and Fashion Technology (EiTEX), Bahir Dar University, Bahir Dar, Ethiopia.
*Corresponding author’s e-mail: email@example.com
In the present article a short introduction about astable multivibrator and its use to generate the clock signals are addressed. In this oscillating method consist of two NPN transistors .when a signal is given to base, transistor goes to conduction. Here the oscillating circuit is the capacitors that are coupled with their parallel transistors. The intensity and frequency of the output can be modified by carrying the resistance and capacitance respectively. The main advantage is we have two outputs in this kind of oscillator which makes it fit for various special applications such as blinker as well as a kind of invertor circuits. The output can either be taken from either led bulb, transformer, or into other circuits that needs an oscillating frequencies such as in communication technologies.
Keywords: Yarn; Hank yarn; Manual hank reeling, Automatic hank reeling.
- Marie C. Ultimate A to Z Companion to 1,001 Needle craft Terms: Applique, Crochet, Embroidery, Knitting, Quilting, Sewing and More. St. Martin's. New York, United States. 2007.
- Dorothy T. Knitting Know-How. Krause Publications. Wisconsin, USA. 2012.
- Misao J. My hand-weaving SAORI. Osaka, Japan. 1995.
- Chiyuki O. SAORI Small Step by - Consideration on the small steps in learning the weaving process and the process of creating teaching materials. Kashimura Printing Co. Ltd., Shimane, Japan. 2004.
- Milind VK. Fundamentals of yarn winding. Woodhead Publishing India in Textiles. 2013.
- Fabtex Engineering Works. Fabtex Auto Reeling Machine. Coimbatore, India. 2019. Available at www.fabtexbaler.com
- Zhejiang W. Hank Winding Machine WSF618A-01 Precise Winder. Zhejiang Wanshifa Textile Machinery CO., Ltd. 2019. http://www.wsf-tex.com/
- Akash S, Pramod G, Sagar P, Manish G. Design and Manufacturing of Silk Winding Machine. International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology 2017;4:1636-42.
- Chellamani K, Chattopadhyay D. Yarn quality improvement with an air jet attachment in cone winding. Indian journal of Fiber and Textile Research 2000;25:289-94.
- Bhandari V. Tata Mc. Design of machine elements. Edition II 2007.
- Kalaikathir A. Design Data Book. PSG College of Technology; Edition III May 2013.
- Alhayat Ge, Ömer F. The art of hand weaving textiles and crafting on socio-cultural values in Ethiopian (Review). International Journal of Advanced Multidisciplinary 2018;5:59-67.
- Itagaki J. Gender-based textile-weaving techniques of the Amhara in northern Ethiopia. Center for African Area Studies. Kyoto University, Japan. 2013.
- Henze M. Tablet-woven curtains from Ethiopia. The Textile Museum Journal Henze M. Tablet-woven curtains from Ethiopia. The Textile Museum Journal 2000;38-39:85-100.
- Gervers M. Cotton and Cotton Weaving in Meroitic Nubia and Medieval Ethiopia. Textile History 1990;21:13-30.