December 2018, Vol. 3, No. 12, pp. 258-261.
Characterization of Insertion Property in Topological Spaces
Blasus Ogola, N. B. Okelo*
School of Mathematics and Actuarial Science, Jaramogi Oginga Odinga University of Science and Technology,
P. O. Box 210-40601, Bondo-Kenya.
*Corresponding author’s e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the present paper, for a topological space whose Λ-sets or kernel of sets are open, we give a sufficient condition for the weak cc-insertion property. Also for a space with the weak cc-insertion property, we give a sufficient conditions for the space to have the strong cc-insertion property.
Keywords: Characterization; Insertion Property; Topological Space.
- Andrijevic D. On b-open sets. Mat Vesnik 1996;48:59-64.
- Brooks F. Indefinite cut sets for real functions. Amer Math Monthly. 1971;78: 1007-10.
- Chinnadurai V, Bharathivelan K. Cubic Ideals in Near Subtraction Semigroups. Int J Mod Sci Technol. 2016;1(8):276-82.
- Ekici E. On contra-continuity. Annales Univ Sci Bodapest 2004;47:127-37.
- Ekici E. New forms of contra-continuity. Carpathian J Math. 2008;24(1):37-45.
- Katˇetov M. On real-valued functions in topological spaces. Fund Math. 1951;38:85-91.
- Lane E. Insertion of a continuous function. Pacific J Math. 1976;66:181-90.
- Maheshwari SN, Prasad R. On ROs-spaces. Portugal Math 1975;34:213-17.
- Okelo NB. On characterization of various finite subgroups of Abelian groups. Int J Mod Comput Inf Commun Technol. 2018;1(5):93-8
- Vijayabalaji S, Sathiyaseelan N. Interval Valued Product Fuzzy Soft Matrices and its Application in Decision Making. Int J Mod Sci Technol. 2016;1(7):159-63.
International Journal of Modern Science and Technology