International Journal of Modern Science and Technology
May 2019, Vol. 4, No. 5, pp 115-118.
Generation of Three phase AC Circuit using MOSFETs
M. Arunraj, J. J. Selvin
Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Adithya Institute of Technology, Coimbatore, India.
*Corresponding author’s e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The proposed system is used for generation of three phase ac circuit using MOSFETS. When we consider an odd number of not gates, the output from the last gate is the same output that we get in the first gate. But we have some time delay which we call latency this gives a feed back to the previous gate, in the last gate by this latency we get some oscillations. In a real (ideal) ring oscillator needs energy only for working. The oscillation starts spontaneously when a certain threshold voltage is applied. The frequency of oscillation will s determined by the number of gates (stages) and the applied voltage.
Keywords: Metal oxide semiconductor field effect transistor; Bipolar junction transistor; Center tap transformer; Threshold voltage.
- Chiao-Shun PC, Kai-Yu GC, Yu-Ren RH, Ta-Chuan K, Cheng-Chin TH. Forward-voltage-tunable schottky-integrated trench MOSFETs International Symposium on Power Semiconductor Devices & IC's (ISPSD). Waikoloa, HI, USA. 2014. pp. 159-62.
- Sorrentino G, Melito M, Chimento F, Musumeci S, Raciti A. SiC Diodes and MDmeshTM. 2nd Generation Devices Improve Efficiency in PFC Applications. Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Integrated Power Electronics Systems. 2006. pp. 195-9.
- Chen Z, Jaume RG. dv/dt Immunization limit of LV MOSFET in cascode GaN FET and dv/dt safe chart for MOSFETs. IEEE Applied Power Electronics Conference and Exposition (APEC). Tampa, FL, USA. 2017. pp. 1946-49.
- Stella CG, Laudani M, Gaito A, Nania M. Advantage of the use of an added driver source lead in discrete Power MOSFETs. IEEE Applied Power Electronics Conference and Exposition. Fort Worth, TX, USA. 2014. pp. 2574-81.
- Hasan MR. Influence of device performance of Sub-10 nm GaN-based DG MOSFETs over conventional Si-based SG-MOSFETs. International Conference on Advances in Electrical Engineering (ICAEE). 2017. Dhaka, Bangladesh. pp. 697-702.
- Giuseppe C, Giovanni A. Anomalous failure in low-voltage p-channel power MOSFETs during the intrinsic diode recovery time. International Symposium on Power Electronics, Electrical Drives, Automation and Motion. 2008. pp. 1368-72.
- Rajabi Z, Shahhoseini A, Faez R. The non-equilibrium Green's function (NEGF) simulation of nanoscale lightly doped drain and source double gate MOSFETs. International Conference on Devices, Circuits and Systems (ICDCS). 2012. pp. 25-8.
- Chen YH, Chang SJ, Wu CJ, Hsueh TJ. p-MOSFET and n-MOSFET Prepared by ICP-Assisted Hot Wire Implantation Doping Technique. IEEE Electron Device Letters. 2016;37:698-700.
- Sushanta KM, Kumar PP, Prasanna Kumar S. Effect of channel and gate engineering on Double Gate (DG) MOSFET-A comparative study. International Conference on Emerging Electronics. Mumbai, India. 2012. pp. 1-3.
- Prasenjit S. Three Dimensional Design and Implementation of Doped-Pocket Substrate in n-MOSFET. IEEE International Conference on System, Automation and Networking (ICSCA). Pondicherry, India. 2018. pp. 1-5.